Tuesday, February 20, 2018

THE GREAT MOM

       - PARTHA SHAHA
I do not understand Big Bang or Cosmology,
The mysterious mysteries of the universe  all.
I do not understand the importance of great creations,
Big player or master craftsman or a God!
I do not know the upper, lower or the edge of the cosmic world,
I'm so  Ignorant, I only know-
My "mother" is my world, the boundaries of my dreams,
Her venterway is the gateway to my world,
I do not want to understand anything else beyond or do not want to find.

Nine months of bloody war came in the country's independence,
I did not see the liberation war,don’t know any  freedom fighter.
I only know,
Through the ten-month & ten-days struggle, blowing a river of Blood,like gonga-
My "mother" took away my desired independence.
So my "mother" to me is a great freedom fighter!

Everyone is fascinated by the beauty of the Taj Mahal!
But behind its successful construction,
There is untold labor, sacrifice and suffering
does not fall on anyone's eyes,
Or how many people fall tears for those?
If my success impresses someone like Taj Mahal,
Then know that behind my success -
My mother's blood-watering sweat always falls!

I have not seen anything corslet than a mother on earth,
The torture by father from very childhood,
Hundreds of calamities or death, self-destructive diseases;
When everyone went back one by one,
Still, only "mother" does not bother to anything,
she saved me again & again all time only hearing my pulse signal.

Mother can not run like before-
Elderly, under the burden of age, the burning sensation of the fetus!
So this is my turn.
Mom, you have no fear,
Because for your presence-
Finding a survivor in this ocean of grief still survives.




BENGALI   VERSION : 

 মহীয়সী মা 
       -পার্থ সাহা 
 
আমি বুঝিনা বিগব্যাং কিংবা সৃষ্টিতত্ত্ব,
মহাবিশ্বের মহা দুর্বোধ্য যত সব রহস্য।
বুঝিনা মহাণ কীর্তিগাঁথা,
বড় খেলোয়াড় কি মহাণ কারিগর কিংবা বিধাতা!
আমি চিনিনা এ মহাজগতের ঊর্ধ্ব,অধঃ কিংবা কিনারা,
আমি অতি অধম,আমি কেবলই জানি-
আমার "মা" ই আমার জগৎ,আমার স্বপ্নের সীমানা,
তাঁর জঠরদ্বারই আমার পৃথিবীর প্রবেশদ্বার,
আমি এর বাইরে আর কিছুই বুঝতে চাইনা কিংবা খুঁজতে চাই না।

নয় মাস রক্তক্ষয়ী যুদ্ধে নাকি এসেছিল দেশের স্বাধীনতা,
আমি মুক্তিযুদ্ধ দেখিনি,চিনিনা কোন মুক্তিযোদ্ধা।
আমি কেবল জানি,
দশমাস দশদিনের  লড়াকু সংগ্রামে,রক্তের গঙ্গা বইয়ে-
আমার "মা" ই ছিনিয়ে এনেছিলেন আমার কাঙ্ক্ষিত স্বাধীনতা।
তাই আমার কাছে আমার "মা" ই এক মহাণ মুক্তিযোদ্ধা!

তাজমহলের সৌন্দর্য দেখে সবাই মুগ্ধ হয়!
কিন্তু সেটির সফল নির্মানের পেছনে,
যে অক্লান্ত শ্রম,ত্যাগ ও কষ্ট রয়েছে-
তা কারো চোখে কখনোই পড়ে না,
কিংবা তার জন্য কতজনেরই বা অশ্রু সিক্ত হয়?
আমার সফলতা যদি তাজমহলের মতই কাউকে মুগ্ধ করে,
তবে জেনে রাখুন আমার সে সফলতার পিছনে-
সর্বদাই আমার মায়ের রক্ত-পানি হওয়া ঘাম ঝরে!

আমি পৃথিবীতে মায়ের চেয়ে বড় বর্ম আর কিছুই দেখিনি,
সেই ছোটবেলায় বাবার নির্যাতন থেকে শুরু করে,
শত আপদ-বিপদ কিংবা প্রাণ ঘাতী,আপন- বিনাশী ছোঁয়াচে রোগেও;
যখন সবাই একে একে পিছু হটে গেছে,
তখনও কেবল "মা" ই কোন কিছুরই তোয়াক্কা না করে,
নাড়ীর টানে বার বার ছুটে এসে আমায় রক্ষ্মা করেছে।

মা আমার আর আগের মত ছুটতে পারে না-
বৃদ্ধ,বয়সের ভারে নত,পায়ে বার্ধ্যক্যের জ্বালা!
তাই এবার আমারই ছোটার পালা।
মা তোমার কোন ভয় নাই,
তুমি আছ বলেই-
এ দুঃখের সমুদ্রে আজও বেঁচে থাকার ভেলা খুঁজে পাই।

No comments:

Post a Comment